Multi-rater assessments allow organizations to get multiple levels of feedback on individuals. Typical mult-rater assessments evaluate:
- employee performance (annual employee evaluations),
- competencies tailored around individuals (such as leadership),
- diversity maturity within an organization.
Feedback is obtained from managers, the individual and peers to provide a collective evaluation and can be driven by the individual or the manager. This feedback impacts multiple functions within a typical Human Resource department.
Perceptyx’s mutli-rater assessment solution can launch an automated multi-rater performance evaluation system, a leadership competency assessment, or even a diversity leadership competency assessment- in real-time with no administration load for your organization.
Perceptyx’s approach is to design solutions from the ground up to be stand-alone web applications that can be coupled with any data system. Our solutions allow you to interface with existing data or act as a robust, self-inclusive data solution. Our multi-rater solutions are designed to easily and effectively manage your performance needs, bringing much needed integration to an often-cumbersome array of different Human Resource solutions.
Bottom Line Results
Perceptyx has helped organizations successfully accomplish performance assessments for 100 to 100,000 individuals on time, with complete access to a roll-up of strengths and training needs for individuals as well as any department, division, or business unit.
Benefits of Multi-Rater Assessments?
- Seamlessly launch thousands of individual employee multi-rater assessments with the click of a button.
- Choose from fully-automated features like email invitations and weekly reminders for invitees.
- View the performance strengths of an entire division in one glance.
- Choose the multi-rater solution that matches your culture (manager-driven or individual-driven).
- Remove complex and difficult performance systems.
- Integrate numerous Human Resource related tasks under one powerful interface.
- Increase employee productivity by reducing the users required knowledge-base to a single solution.
- Arm key departments with the information needed to make smooth transitions.
- Bring consistency and clarity to your organization’s Human Resource management.
- Determine training needs for individuals, departments, divisions or your entire organization.