Employee Engagement Approach
We approach Engagement Surveys differently than the traditional employee survey. Measuring opinions about the workplace should result in an improvement of the workplace but to what end? Any employee survey should always provide a positive impact on business performance. Since employee engagement provides one of the greatest potential impacts on performance, then why do any survey if it does not influence an increase in employee engagement? At Perceptyx, we believe:
- Time matters. It may matter most!
- Real-time reporting means more than just response rates.
- Do more than just measure.
- Surveys must enable a "conversation" between managers and employees.
- Every Manager must "do something" significant with the results.